• Currency: US dollar
• Best travel time: April - June and September - October
• Known for: Two hours north of Miami
• Languages: English
• Perfect for family and romantic trips
• Soak in the sun as you lounge on our golden sandy beach
• Leisure activities for all interests, ability levels and age groups.
• excellent training conditions for tennis, golf or fitness and track your daily progress
The best time to travel to Florida is between April and June and between September and October when the weather is dry and cooler, with average highs between 75 ° F and 88 ° F.
Florida is blessed with warm weather and bright sun all year round and is called "The Sunshine State" or "The Sunshine State". The climate ranges from subtropical in the north to tropical in the south, enjoying warm, dry winters and long, hot and humid summers with spectacular storms from June to September.
Florida is an extremely popular vacation destination and offers endless possibilities: beautiful beaches, incredible natural landscapes and numerous historical discoveries. The country surprises you every time you visit!
A valid passport is required for entry and exit. Visit the website of the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consumer Affairs for the most current visa information.